Imeh Bishop Appointed A Special Assistant to The Akwa Ibom Governor
Nollywood actor, Imeh Bishop has joined Ini Edo in the Akwa Ibom Government House as a Special Assistant to The Governor On Ethical and Social Reorientation. We know that Ini Edo is the State's Special adviser on tourism.
Imeh has confirmed this news “Yes it's true... been made Special Assistant To The Governor On Ethical and Social Reorientation, Akwa Ibom State. Thank you Gov Udom Emmanuel. Most above all, Thank you Jesus”
The Okon Lagos star actor recently made a mockery of Senator Ben Murray Bruce's Common Sense campaign and also coined his name to sound like that of the distinguished senator,this happened during the last visit of the president to China. His hilarious message had gone viral “Stop blaming the president for traveling to China. He is going there to learn Kung Fu in the Shaolin Temple so that he can come back and fight corruption. When the President comes back, corruption will fear. My name is Okon moray-sruess and I just want to make common sense.”
We hope that he brings success to the state through his new office. This is good one for the entertainers from Akwa Ibom, who are recognized as channels of change by their government.
- "Our Relationship Began As Hook-Up Partners"
- A Nigerian Is On The Verge Of Breaking Guinness Re
- 99-year-Old Nollywood Vetran Actor, Agbako, Flaunt
- Kenyan Rapper Bmixx Takes Listeners On A Journey O
- Emdee Tiamiyu Apologizes For Putting Nigerian Stud
- Spiritual! Goat Fell From A Ceiling While Occupant
- "That I'm Owing Murphy Afolabi Is False" Aduni Ade
- Moment Odunlade Adekola's Mother Broke Into Tears
- Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her New Wedding Ring
- "No Be Me Break Your Marriage" Nancy Iheme Fires B