YORUBA MOVIE STAR FEMI ADEBAYO DAZZLES IN A NEW MOVIE ILE ALAYO
Yoruba movie star Femi Adebayo is presently on location filming a new movie title Ile Alayo.
The comical movie centers on individuals with questionable characters living under the same roof,i.e an Alfa that do drugs,Conman,retired old soldier, prostitutes and Amebos .
According to Femi, my decision to do more of comedy in 2011 is the realization that Nigerians need to relax and laugh.
The movie stars Odunlade Adekola, Oga Bello, Dele Odule, Mercy Aigbe, Olaiya Igwe, Boy Alinco, Iyabo Oko, Doris Simeon amongst others.
According to Femi, the movie promises to be a blockbuster.
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For