Pastor Oyakhilome, Estranged Wife Share Children
Last week, Nollywoodgists.com reported that the divorce saga between Pastor Chris Oyakhilome of Christ Embassy and his wife, Anita was getting messier and now, reports have it that the estranged couple has shared the two children from the marriage.
It was further gathered that Sharon, the eldest child, prefers Pastor Chris, while Charlene is presently with Anita.
Recall that Anita had in 2014 approached a London court, seeking a divorce on the grounds of adultery among other allegations.
The suit, number FDI 4001650, was filed on her behalf by Attwaters Jameson Hill Solicitors on April 9, 2014 at the Divorce Section A, Central Family Court, First Avenue House, High Holborn, London, United Kingdom.
Pastor Chris was reportedly served the divorce letters in his hotel room during one of his visits to the UK.
However, nothing much has been heard from their camp lately but Pastor Anita's birthday last week was shunned by Pastor Chris and his church members.
- Seyi Law Insists On Noble Igwe Apologizing To His
- Uche Maduagwu Lambasts Judy Austin For Advising La
- Ivy Zenny Gives Funny Reply To Troll
- Actress, Zainab Balogun Questions Actions Of Coupl
- Chude Jideonwo discusses Jay Shetty’s 8 Rules of L
- Asake Reiterates Davido's Massive Impact
- Nkechi Blessing Shades Critics Of Dating Younger M
- Pope Francis Disturbed By Incessant Kidnappings In
- Seyi Law Threatens To Beat Noble Igwe, Noble Igwe
- KCee Sheds Light On Beef With Harrysong