Judgement Day Pushed Back To Oct. 21st
After insisting that the world would go up in a giant fireball on May 21st, Harold Camping is now saying the actual date is Oct. 21st. Camping did several interviews where he was asked what if it didn't happened on May 21st then what? He insisted that he didn't have to think about that because he was sure it would happen that date. When it didn't happened he said he was “flabbergasted,” took refuge at a motel with his wife and is now telling us it will be in October.
He said May 21st was “an invisible judgment day” in which a spiritual judgment took place, reports the AP. “We've always said May 21 was the day, but we didn't understand altogether the spiritual meaning,” he said. “May 21 is the day that Christ came and put the world under judgment.” Now he says Oct. 21st will be the actual judgement day.
These people are running around giving out time and date claiming they used the Bible to calculate it. Well, MY Bible says no one knows the date or time. In Matthew 24:36 it says: “No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.” So all those people running around quitting their jobs and whatnot, should know the Bible also says you should always be prepared so if they are living a Christian life, they really don't have anything to worry about now do they?
- Black Lives Matter: Us based director Olive Eko de
- Photos: Miss New Nigeria Queens releases Official
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei