Again, Terry G engages in ‘free madness’
Last week, the entire Social Club Road at Pere Junction in Abule Egba, a suburb of Lagos, was thrown into confusion when popular star, Terry G, allegedly stormed the area to fight with a popular DJ for failing to heed his order.
The fight, which was said to have begun from another hangout, House of Ginger, escalated when the DJ was said to have played a controversial track by Mallam Spicy, a hip-hop act who was reported to have said unprintable things about Terry G.
But for the intervention of some of the residents and another popular restaurateur, Iya Nkechi, the commotion would have escalated beyond bounds.
The rivalry between Terry G and Spicy, who were formerly friends, began when the former was said to have 'dissed' Spicy in a line in his popular track, 'Free madness'
- Meet The Nigerian Pastor Who Predicted Laycon Winn
- Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Set To Flag-off Full Sc
- Afro-pop Artiste, Olakira Releases Peppy 'maserati
- Yomi Casual taps Seyi Awolowo for New Campaign
- My mother packed sand to send me to school: 'Nolly
- Glory Okono Wins "face Of Ibom Nollywood" Contest
- Miss Kessy Isong Emerge Queen Of Aso Tourism, Set
- Tems Releases Highly Anticipated Debut Ep "for Bro
- Töme Offers 3-Pack Single “I Pray” with a Sean Kin
- Damilare, Christiana now millionaires as they emer