Funmi Iyanda’s Ex, Segun Odegbami Marries New Wife Without Dissolving Previous Marriage.
Ace footballer, Segun Odegbami has performed the traditional family introduction to the Adeyemi family to request their daughter's hand - Oyindamola Adeyemi n marriage who he met at an event he put together for his NGO. Segun dated top Talk show star Presenter and mother of his daughter – Morenike, Funmi Iyanda.
Segun and Oyindamola were spotted cuddling at the burial ceremony for the deputy chairman, Ondo State House Committee on Sport Hon Gbenga Elegbeleye's father but it seem Segun is going ahead with his marriage plans to marry a new wife without dissolving marriage to first wife.
In an effort to confirm if his marriage to London based lover has been formally dissolved, Segun would rather ignore calls to clarify and would rather 'want to face what his at hand on present'.
Source informs that there's no court paper stating the separation between Segun and his first wife. 'There's no court paper saying he [Segun] had separated from his [first] wife but I believe they have an understanding', source said.
- The ARÍHÍLÄM Collection by NONNISTICS
- COZA Pastor, Politicians, Celebrities, Beauty Quee
- Newly Unveiled CEO Face Of Domak, Vivian Lam Marks
- Celebrity Glamour As Ned Nwoko, Football Legends,
- Celebration Across UK, As Daughter Of MOP Presiden
- Queen Ruth Ujah Engages Support Initiative For Und
- US-based music icon, Derrick Ashong launches The M
- Actress Bianca Ugowanne Thanks Nollywood Producers