Ade Akinnadeju’s Story Of Betrayal
Budding actress, Ade Akinnadeju, is set to make this year's Easter celebration a memorable one for movie buffs with her new film, Ore Mi (My Friend).
Directed by Olawale Marti, the story centres on betrayal, and it is quite a relevant topic, particular in a season when Christians all over the world are remembering how Judas betrayed Jesus Christ.
According to Ade, who has featured in about 20 movies, her intention is to send a message to the world through the film, and of course raise the standard of film production in the Yoruba sector of the make-believe industry.
Shot in Arepo area of Ogun State, Ore Mi parades actors like Saheed Balogun, Kemi Afolabi, Ronke Ojo and Sola Kosoko.
NFC gathered that the film will be shown at the Lagos State Television premises during the Easter holidays, while it will be taken to other cinemas at home and abroad before being released as home video.
The film is a tale of two childhood friends that do virtually everything together. How they later betrayed each other is what the viewers need to learn from.
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire
- "Danny Lampo And Article Wan Set To Drop Explosive