LOLA ALAO TO PREMIER NEW MOVIE, OMO AJANAKU, IN LONDON
Femtej Kreations Limited, UK and Lola Alao production have combined effort to premier the latest work of the versatile actress entitled Omo Ajanaku, a fully subtitled movie. The premier of the movie which has been gathering momentum is slated to come up on 12th of March, 2010 at the [restigious The Planet Nollywood, 319, Campbell Road, London by 7pm prompt.
Top Nollywood actresses who are expoected to grace the event include, Mercy Aigbe, Foluke Daramola, Lola Alao herself and a lots of London based Nigerians who romance Nollywood.
Entrance to the premier of the new Yoruba flick, Omo Ajanaku, attracts £15.00 and features renowned movie personalities like Jide Kosoko, Yomis Fash-Lanso even as a director, Olumide Bakare, Foluke Daramola, Kanmi Omobolanle, Toyin Adewale, Saidi Balogun, Remi Sururtu, Ayo Badmus, Toyin Aimakhu and others. While the London based musician, Larry King, is expected to thrill with his sonorous voice, Seye kehinde, Princess Cynthia Andrew are one of the top people that have thrown their weight in cash and kind behind the project.
- Nigerian US-based Media executive Akeju bags Afric
- Tension As Oba Solomon Threatens To Attack Naira M
- At Last! Legal Counsel Defends D'banj Over Fraud
- "My Father Needs To Apologize To My Mum" Actress E
- Sympathetic!! Popular Ghanian Comedian In Sorrow A
- Singer Hit 50 Million Views And Reveals The Magic
- ICPC Invited And Granted Bai To 10 Persons, Refute
- Thoughtful! Daddy Freez Has A Different Prodding V
- Terrible Reactions Surround Burnaboy's Procurement
- D'banj's Fraud Allegation And Present Plight