Mercy Johnson-Okojie and hubby welcome their fourth child, a baby girl (photos)
Mercy Johnson-Okojie and her hubby, Prince Odi Okojie, have welcomed their fourth child, a baby girl in the USA.
The Nollywood actress gave birth to their baby at the University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center in Maryland, USA today May 4. Her hubby who shared the good news online said the baby has been christened Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie.
”Every Good and Perfect Gift is from God. The wait is finally Over, Please share in Our Joy as we announce the arrival of Our Daughter.
Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie.”
Mercy and Prince got married in 2011 and they have three children already, two girls and a boy. Congrats to them!
See photos below
- Black Lives Matter: Us based director Olive Eko de
- Photos: Miss New Nigeria Queens releases Official
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei