Omotola's Ban Extended As Chikere, Owoh and Edochi
Actress turned music diva Omotola Jalade Ekeinde says she may never return to acting as she has found solace in a developing music career. This comes shortly after the movie marketers who ban Omotola and a host of others last year are planning on extending Omotola's ban since she has refused to attend a reconciliation meeting.
While Ramsey Noauh, Emeka Ike, Kenneth Okonkwo, Jim Iyke were released from the ban and returned to location, Pete Edochie, Nkem Owoh, Sam Dede and director Tchidi Chikere were only recently vindicated. Stella Damasus Aboderin, Richard Mofe Damijo and Genevieve Nnaji still remain on the ban list.
Omotola is not bothered by the threat. Her debut album Gba! Should hit stores later this month. The album would include features from Rugged Man and Sound Sultan
- ‘I see a new Nigeria rising’, Bishop Feyi Daniels
- Davido Acquires #900million Lamborghini Aventador
- Blaqbonez Resents The Release Date Of Davido's New
- Tiwa Savage Ignores Joeboy And Discloses Affection
- "I Will Die Soon, I Have Completed My Earthly Mini
- Nollywood Actor And Wife Allegedly Dissolves Marri
- Teacher Set To Marry Her Primary School Student
- Davido Shakes Social Media As He Releases Snippet
- How Kingsley Yamoah filmed The Billionaire’s Wife
- Mr. Eazy Shares Thrilling Birthday Post To Temi Ot