DJ Cuppy Speaks On Fashion Sense Comparison With Sister
Popular Nigerian musician, Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, best known as Dj Cuppy has shed light on her way of dressing.
DJ Cuppy, who is also the daughter of billionaire business mogul, Femi Otedola was recently on a podcast where she shared how people questioned her relationship with her sister, Temi Otedola.
She further reiterated how her sister, Temi always dressed better than her, yet she does not mind. She said; “I get voted worst dressed in Nigeria every year. I have a sister, Temi, she’s so hot. I genuinely don’t have her genes or her fashion sense. People look at us, they’re like there’s no way we are related, we are literally three years apart. I don’t care about fashion, I don’t care about glam and looks and stuff. The worst thing about my job, I always say, is glam. My team has to beg me. You’ll see me on TV looking really good and then you’ll just see me in the club looking like ‘oh my God’. I don’t even like wearing makeup, I can’t even lie, I never wear lashes, I don’t do my nails. “
Many Netizens have advised the musician to be less bothered by people's comments and just be herself at all times.
- DJ Big N Laments At Nigeria's Economy, Labels It T
- Seun Sean Jimoh Surprised At Scarcity Of Food In N
- Saga Stands Behind His BBNaija Female Colleagues
- Portable's Baby Mama Labels Him Irresponsible
- Mr Macaroni Adds To Feud Between Burna Boy and Dav
- Undergraduate Strife With Economic Turmoil
- Actor, Odunlade Adekola Enthralls Fans With Nice P
- Israel DMW And Shallipopi Fortunately Escape Death
- Jaywon Slams Eedris Abdulkareem Amidst Ongoing Rif
- Fight Between Eedris Abdulkareem And Burna Boy Con