Don Jazzy Reacts As Davido Refers To Him As His Mentor
Don Jazzy, the Marvin Records boss, has amazed social media users and lovers of music as he responded admirably to Davido's remark about him.
Recently, During an interview with YouTuber Tayo Aina, Davido discussed his early music career, his growth in the industry, and his initial encounter with his mentor, Don Baba J.
According to Davido he gained stardom when he was just a teenager. Although things at 17 was not be considered perfect when he released "back when" becausee he was still struggling to be on the list of top singers like Shank and others.
Two years after, on October, he turned 19 when he released 'Ema Damiduro". The singer who claimed that his main 'strong point" was engineer joined the group of D'banj and they appreciated his swag.
Furthermore, on that journey to prominence, he met Don Jazzy. David who mentioned that Don Jazzy is mentor likened the presence of Don Jazzy to that of Jesus Christ.
Davido said; “Don Jazzy was my mentor. I remember the first time I saw him, it felt like I was looking at Jesus. It was truly amazing.”
In reaction to Davido's Interview
Don Jazzy wrote;
“And that’s how life is @davido Now I look at all you have achieved and I am super proud of you. Even with all that success and wealth I look at your work ethic and I am highly motivated. I’m glad that as a mentor I haven’t let you down too. We thank GOD. More blessings bro.”
- Seyi Law Insists On Noble Igwe Apologizing To His
- Uche Maduagwu Lambasts Judy Austin For Advising La
- Ivy Zenny Gives Funny Reply To Troll
- Actress, Zainab Balogun Questions Actions Of Coupl
- Chude Jideonwo discusses Jay Shetty’s 8 Rules of L
- Asake Reiterates Davido's Massive Impact
- Nkechi Blessing Shades Critics Of Dating Younger M
- Pope Francis Disturbed By Incessant Kidnappings In
- Seyi Law Threatens To Beat Noble Igwe, Noble Igwe
- KCee Sheds Light On Beef With Harrysong