Funke Akindele Responds To The Social Media Teacher's Troll On Her Faulty Grammar
Funke Aknidele, a popular Nollywood actress has refused to ignore the social media English Teacher who exposed the flaws of her post's grammatical construction.
Funke Akindele, took to her Twitter handle to respond to the supposed Social media user who seemed to chase clout by exposing the flaw of the actress.
Funke Akindele shared a post on Saturday via Twitter to commemorate the children's Day and it has got her a serious troll on her Twitter wall. In her post, she celebrated children and wished them well on their journey.
Her post read:
"Children are gifts from the lord; they are rewards from him; Happy children's day to all our children".
Unfortunately, a supposed English teacher who is identified as Jadé gave a critical review of Akindeke's write-up. He carefully highlighted the flaws in her construction.
His post read:
"Children is plural. Why add "a"? Just correcting politely."
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire