Ayrra Starr Recalls How Her Female Teachers Spoke Negatively Into Her Future
Popular talented Nigerian singer, Ayra Starr, has in a recent post recalled how her high school female teachers punished her and spoke Ill about her career and future.
According to the singer, they all gathered around her, punished her and talked her down for painting one fingernail pink.
Few days ago, AfricanPurse recalled how a Muslim Teacher predicted Singer Ayra Starrs feature.
Ayra Starr in her old tweet disclosed how a Muslim mathematics teacher believed in her dream and how the maths teacher prophesied that Don Jazzy would sign her.
Contrarily, female teachers who supposed to nurture her dream and groom her like the male Muslim Teacher where so dispirited and unkind to the "Stability" crooner.
She recounted how the teachers were hostile to her and how they made her remain on her knee and spoke to her life that she would never make it.
Ayra however stated that even after blasting and punishing her, she was so much positive and confident that she was going to make it.
In her words:
“I remember when all my female teachers gathered and knelt me down to tell me I’ll never be anything in life just because I painted one fingernail pink, but even back then with the tears in my eyes I always knew was the shit.”
- "Our Relationship Began As Hook-Up Partners"
- A Nigerian Is On The Verge Of Breaking Guinness Re
- 99-year-Old Nollywood Vetran Actor, Agbako, Flaunt
- Kenyan Rapper Bmixx Takes Listeners On A Journey O
- Emdee Tiamiyu Apologizes For Putting Nigerian Stud
- Spiritual! Goat Fell From A Ceiling While Occupant
- "That I'm Owing Murphy Afolabi Is False" Aduni Ade
- Moment Odunlade Adekola's Mother Broke Into Tears
- Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her New Wedding Ring
- "No Be Me Break Your Marriage" Nancy Iheme Fires B