Social Media Users Drag Cuppi's Grandmother For Misspelling Ryan's Name
Today on social media, users were so critical of Dj Cuppi's Grandmother's misspelling Cuppi's boyfriend's name.
Popular Nigerian Disc-Jockey, Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola better known as DJ Cuppy in a post shared on WhatsApp message that she received from her grandmother and by extension get many people talking particularly the blunders found in it.
Taking to the insta-stories section of her verified Instagram page on Sunday, March 5, Cuppy, who got engaged to British boxer Ryan Taylor in November 2022, shared the message from her grandma, who inquired to know how she and her fiancee were doing.
In the message, the Grandma known as Lady Doja also referred to as “Grandma Epe” said she had missed a call from Cuppy and went on to ask how she and Ryan Taylor were faring.
To cap it all, what attracted attention in the message was the grandmother's misspelling of Ryan’s name as Kyan.
DJ Cuppy's GrandMa wrote, “Omo Omomi I missed your call how are you doing, I hope you and Kyan are very well. All the best. Love you.”
One of the reactions read:
Starlet: Grandma is Ryan, not Kyan
- ‘I see a new Nigeria rising’, Bishop Feyi Daniels
- Davido Acquires #900million Lamborghini Aventador
- Blaqbonez Resents The Release Date Of Davido's New
- Tiwa Savage Ignores Joeboy And Discloses Affection
- "I Will Die Soon, I Have Completed My Earthly Mini
- Nollywood Actor And Wife Allegedly Dissolves Marri
- Teacher Set To Marry Her Primary School Student
- Davido Shakes Social Media As He Releases Snippet
- How Kingsley Yamoah filmed The Billionaire’s Wife
- Mr. Eazy Shares Thrilling Birthday Post To Temi Ot