Thanks for giving me what my Creator refused me — Bobrisky shames God, praises doctors for transforming him into a woman
Controversial Nigerian crossdresser and transgender woman, born Okuneye Idris Olarenwaju and largely known as Bobrisky has made a very blasphemous statement against God.
The man, who, according to her, became a woman to survive economic hardships, claimed God denied him what he should have been.
He praised his doctors, to whom he paid huge sums of money to be transformed into a woman, for granting her desired wish.
"Thanks to my doctor once again, you gave me what my own creator didn't give me," he stated.
He further ridiculed women with flat buttocks, asking how they cope in life since, to him, every lady now depends on big buttocks for survival.
In her Snapchat story, the controversial LGBTQ+ personality claimed that his boyfriend touched her buttocks, which to him made him feel like a real [lady].
"Women that don't have yanshu, how do you cope?" My boyfriend spanked my ass yesterday, and damn I feel good. "Omo Yansh is LIFE," she wrote.
- “We are dealing with the issues of freedom of asso
- Davido's Manager, Isreal DMW, Breaks Up With Wife
- Nigerian-Inspired New Rock Opera 'Killin' Republic
- Fire Guts Popular Nigerian Singer’s House
- 28-year Old Nigerian Rapper Oladips Is Dead
- James Eze Drops Number 1, Featuring Elena Gaze
- Grammy Award Winner Angélique Kidjo to mark 40th c
- TNKAY Music Worldwide Vows To Ensure Justice For M
- “i Am Hurt That I Didn’t Get Congratulations From
- Wizkid Announces Break From Music