Baby boys for Jennifer Eliogu, Ugo Stevenson
J-e-e-z! Despite the global financial crunch, more and more babies are still being sired in tinsel town. Just few weeks after the arrival of Obey Etuk's baby boy, top actress Jennifer Eliogu, has followed suit, in the baby making competition currently rocking Nollywood. Her bundle of joy, http://nollywoodgists.com reliably gathered was delivered over the weekend, thus making her a mother of two. Also learnt that mother and the new boy are cool and already cuddling each other. Whao!
Also rejoicing and thanking the good Lord is the reigning Nigeria Music Award (NMA) best highlife musician, Ugo Stevenson. His amiable wife recently brought forth, a baby boy into their family, a fortnight ago. Mother and child are said to be in tip-top shape, in their Owerri, Imo State home.
In a related development, Stevenson, who is still basking in the euphoria of the new baby, is now poised for his long awaited show.
Tagged: Ugo Stevenson in contcert with friends/ album launch, it holds on Sunday, June 7, 2009, at the Imo Concorde Hotel, Owerrri. On what expect at the concert, Stevenson, promised to ignite Imo and its environs on the D-day, alongside his friends from the music, comedy and movie sectors in attendance.
- Singer, Patoranking goes on Vacation with Father in the US
- Comedian, Ajebo in Tears as he Weds Long-time Lover, Uchechi Kalu
- It Shall never be well with Pastors Telling Children their parents are Witches/Wizard-Sammie Okposo
- Comedian, Gbenga Adeyinka Celebrates Son as He Graduates from Covenant University
- Actress, Mimi Orjiekwe Clears Hospital Bills for Mothers at Lagos Hospital (photos)
- Men who beat Women are Cowards…Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo
- Actor, Leo Mezie Still Alive, Strong not Dead as Widely Rumoured
- Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reveals Real Age Ahead of Governorship Election