Nollywood actors’ kidnappers demand $100,000 before release
The abductors of two Nollywood actors, Cynthia Okereke and Clemson Cornel, are demanding a hefty ransom before they release the actors.
The Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) confirmed that the kidnappers have contacted the families.
The duo went missing on Thursday after going to a film location at Ozalla town in Enugu State.
AGN President, Emeka Rollas gave an update on the fate of Okereke and Cornel.
“The kidnappers have made contact and are demanding the sum of $100,000.
“We are not sure what to expect from them because the same thing is happening everywhere.
“We are also working closely with the different security operatives,” Premium Times quoted him saying.
- “It is more than acting for me because I see him a
- Chude Jideonwo and Mfon Ekpo are set to visit Amer
- “I lost my baby after the reunion of the Real Hous
- I was Raped And Impregnated At 15 By My Uncle - T
- Shatta Wale, Wiyaala and others to light up summer
- Hilda Dokubo blames kidnapped Nollywood veteran ac
- Kidney Surgery for Nigerian musician Eedris Abdulk
- “I don’t watch myself but I had to watch myself du
- Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu
- Olamide Woos Crowd At Itel's Campus Tour