Nigerian Youth Aregbe Idris Picks Up The Baton To Run For Surulere Local Government
Following the increase in demand for Youth in Politics, APC, Youth Organising Secretary and Convener of CULTURATI, Aregbe Idris picks up the baton to run for Surulere Local Government Chairman.
It is no more news that Nigerians have demanded the involvement of the youth in the political runnings of the country which has led to this promising young businessman Aregbe Idris to answer the clarion call and run against the current acting Local Government Chairman after the suspension of the former chairman due to mismanagement of funds.
Speaking with one of the Surulere Youth regarding politics in his area, he had this to say “Never before has so many young people in Surulere been involved in the movement for change.
We are taking to the streets to express their voices within the community and also using online social networks to connect and campaign for Aregbe Idris.
The struggle is against authoritarian leadership and inequality. We are fighting for sustainable development and a better future for the present and new generation.
The ongoing youth mobilizations have demonstrated the capacity of youths to organize, communicate, exercise influence and to act as a positive force for transformational change in Surulere”
- Nollywood Star, Usman Suleman, Is Optimistic About
- Yomi Casual drops Odogwu Collection featuring Kana
- Nollywood actor Benjamin Joseph, US-based gospel a
- Nigerian French-canadian Star, Tome Bags Prestigio
- Sex for money: Actress, Hustle magazine cover girl
- Patches & Blings: Jurio Luti’s 2021 Black Tie Coll
- We're determined to support African artists reach
- Peruzzi, Arya Starr, Bovi, Sydney Talker, Mc Livel
- I’m nothing like Funbi on Unmarried - Enado Odigi
- Queen Evelyn Chukwujekwu Crowned Mrs Nigeria Unite