Actress Lala Akindoju Fires Actors’ Guild Nigeria After Regina Daniels' Visit
The decision by the leadership of the Actors' Guild of Nigeria (AGN) to visit Regina Daniels has received some harsh bashing from Nollywood actress Lala Akindoju.
According to her, the AGN is turning into a shameful selective parade after they paid a visit to Regina Daniels after giving birth.
Regina Daniels has become the new mum to her billionaire husband, Ned Nwoko, according to a report by Daily Post Nigeria.
Led by AGN President Emeka Rollas, the group presented a gift to the new mum and declared Regina's baby “Nollywood baby of the year.”
However, Lala opposed the visit, criticizing the guild for its priorities at a time like this.
She described the visit as shameful, urging the guild to show leadership on pressing issues like “navigating the industry with Covid-19 pandemic and creating structures to stop sexual harassment.”
Her post via her Instagram page read, “This visit is actually shameful. In these Covid-19 times when the Actors' Guild should show leadership on pressing issues like navigating the industry with Covid-19 and creating structures to stop sexual harassment in the industry.
“This is their priority. Even if you visit your member, must you film and post? The video we need to see is about future and safety of practitioners. Yet, they abuse us and insist that we join.”
- Video: Yxng Jiggy - No Gidigidi ft. Luchiez
- Africa Home Again: Zakisha releases another banger
- "Ohun Asiko” - Jurio Luti Puts Its Best Pieces on
- Hushpuppi's Saga: More Woes For Nigerians As UAE G
- Uncovering The Notable Capacity Impact Of Alex Mas
- Angela Okorie romantic photos with her new found l
- Canadian Based Nigerian alternative singer and pro
- Mercy and Ike, Stronger Than Ever in The Finale Ep