A WOMAN SHOULD FEEL NO PAIN: Actor Junior Pope Joins The League Of Nollywood Fathers As He Welcomes Baby Boy
Nigerian actor, Junior Pope Odonwodo and his wife, Jennifer Okpuno, have welcomed their first child together.
Jennifer was delivered of a bouncing baby boy on Thursday, November 13, 2014 in a Lagos hospital.
The excited first time father took to IG to share the photo with fans.
The adorable baby boy has been named Jason Odonwodo.
It was also gathered that the new bundle of joy, his mother and father are in good conditions.
The couple exchanged marital vows in July 2014 at a flamboyant wedding ceremony held in Asaba, the Delta State Capital.
Several Nollywood stars attended the wedding ceremony in Asaba.
He posted this on his instagram page….
”Citizens of SWAGNATION I announce to you a great joy: A new flame is here……We have a prince,He has chosen to rule by the name JASON…. Make no mistakes about it, my people. The truth is: the greatest happiness on earth is the feeling of a father cradling his son in his arms and looking into the eyes of the woman he loves. It's an inexplicable feeling, somewhere between orgasmic ecstasy and uncontrollable tears.It is a feeling i wish every man out there. I once said “That a woman should feel no pain except the pain of childbirth” But after watching my wife push my son, A WOMAN SHOULD FEEL NO PAIN AT ALL. God bless all women in the world.“
- Open Letter To My Fans, Followers, Political Allie
- Keep up your faith - Khaid encourages new upcoming
- Abortion Rights: Celebrities, Others React Over Le
- CandyBleakz Arrives With Exciting Debut "FIRE" EP
- Charly Boy Speaks Tough, Says A Revolution Is Immi
- Elections 2023: Tonto Dikeh emerges governorship r
- Bbnaija Housemate, Maria Flaunts, Celebrates Boyfr
- Stop Voting Looters -- Peter Okoye Advises
- Watch The Sultry Music Video For Gyakie’s Latest S
- Frodd Survives Autocrash, Stella Damascus Calls Fo