Fashion Mogul U&A Release Pictures Dubbed “Afro Electric” Ahead Of His Birthday
Not many of us are able to stitch a straight line from the dreams of childhood to our accomplishments adults. But King Usif, as a young boy has always had a passion for fashion which gave birth to the brand U&A KLODIN.
Over the years, King Usif has annually thrilled us with conceptual photography mostly in the month of July which happens to be his birth month. His concepts are mind-blowing and he is photogenic as well that got him featured on a renowned Fashion blog and magazine Truevine.
King Usif loves art, to him, it’s mostly an experience to use clothes in a form of creativity.
Afro ELECTRIC was shot by Rakish memories in the studios of u&a album
- Video: Yxng Jiggy - No Gidigidi ft. Luchiez
- Africa Home Again: Zakisha releases another banger
- "Ohun Asiko” - Jurio Luti Puts Its Best Pieces on
- Hushpuppi's Saga: More Woes For Nigerians As UAE G
- Uncovering The Notable Capacity Impact Of Alex Mas
- Angela Okorie romantic photos with her new found l
- Canadian Based Nigerian alternative singer and pro
- Mercy and Ike, Stronger Than Ever in The Finale Ep