Nollywood Actor Zubby Michael Denies Receiving ‘Spiritual Powers’ From Prophet
Nollywood actor Zubby Michael has denied claims Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere is his pastor.
On his Instagram page, Michael also bashed Nigerians for claiming that he got spiritual powers for his Nollywood success from Odumeje.
The 35-year-old claimed that the clergyman is only his friend, adding that during his housewarming party, Odumeje 'sprayed' over N1 million in cash on him while he reciprocated the gesture by giving N500,000 during his birthday party.
“The lion, Odumeje. Where is he leading you all? You guys can enjoy all the drama but I hate it when you say, 'that's where Zubby got powers from, he made Zubby successful',” Zubby explained.
“Are you sick? The thunder that will fire those making such claims will come from Adamawa! I'm not denying he's my friend way back from Onitsha. But does that mean I go there to pray?”
The actor added that although he doesn't go to church, he is a spiritual person.
“I hate it when you tag me in your unnecessary drama. Especially Tunde Ednut. Are you stupid? Why are you promoting unnecessary drama? Don't you see what others promote? You're a fool. I'm saying this because of my fans,” Nigeria’s Daily Post quoted him for attacking popular singer Tunde Ednut, who also made the allegation.
- Young Pretty Beauty Queen, Joy Benedicta Oluchi Sh
- Ugo Monye Fashions over 3000 truly reusable Face M
- Badyouth has been described in the industry as an
- Big Dream Talent Show To Resume, Set To Feature No
- Face of Candycity Universe 2019 Deborah Inyang stu
- Twofold Collections: FreshbyDotun drops Lavish and
- Democracy Advocate Alexander Ajagbonna Aka "Fajag"
- The Effects of COVID-19 on Industry: On LINE. Inte