BBNaija: Esther Is A Sneaky Girl - Ike
Esther may be out of the Big Brother Naija house, but she's not out of the minds of her now ex-housemates. Lovebirds and current co-Heads of House, Mercy and Ike, still have some spicy words to share about Esther, as we've seen on the latest episode of Showmax's Extra View.
During a discussion between Mercy and Ike, the former revealed that Esther had played a fast one with Diane over Nelson. Fans of the show will remember that Nelson, an ex-housemate, had been a love interest of BFFs Esther and Diane while he was in the house.
"We were talking about who we like in the house and Diane told Esther that she likes Nelson, and the next two days she (Esther) took Nelson," Mercy shared with Ike.
Continuing she said, "Diane told me she didn't see Tuoyo as a boyfriend; I like Tuoyo different. I have feelings for this person (Nelson) and she made it very clear, she didn't hide it. Then the day we had this discussion it was still Esther who asked us who she (Diane) liked. She didn't want to, but Diane just said it and the next thing you (Esther) are with this guy and we don't even know what happened".
Mercy further revealed that Esther didn't state that she liked Nelson during the discussion, leading Ike to describe Esther as a "sneaky girl".
During his last days in the house, Nelson shared more than a few cuddly moments with Esther, an action which Mercy has now revealed affected Diane badly.
To catch up on all the relationship drama in the Big Brother Naija house, check out Extra View showing Tuesdays to Fridays on Showmax.
- Actress Bianca Ugowanne Thanks Nollywood Producers
- Yvonne Jegede Makes Directorial Debut With “Separa
- Jurio Luti Unveils it's Suit Collection titled Bra
- Programme Announced as Registration opens for the
- Yomi Casual features Zack Orji and Son in latest 2
- Video: Yxng Jiggy - No Gidigidi ft. Luchiez
- Africa Home Again: Zakisha releases another banger
- "Ohun Asiko” - Jurio Luti Puts Its Best Pieces on