Nigerian Students Fashion and Design Week Announce Ambassadors
After holding six successful editions, Nigerian Students Fashion & Design Week has announced the ambassadors for its upcoming 2019 Edition.
As it celebrates its 7th year, Nigeria Student Fashion & Design Week unveils ADEAGA BUKUNMI and NONYE UDEOGU as brand ambassadors for #NSFDW2019.
ADEAGA BUKUNMI a fashion designer and TV presenter who is known widely for displaying her exclusive styles on social media.
She studied mass communication at Bowen University. She also obtained an MSc in marketing from London school of bisiness and finance and tailoring, couture and pattern cutting from London college of fashion.
NONYE UDEOGU a fashion blogger, stylist, and all-around creative genius. you can’t help but fall in love with her style, content, and creativity in which she displays her work.
One of the foremost goals of NSFDW is to recognize young emerging creatives in fashion and design giving them a platform to showcase their designs and understand the business of fashion.
- Kojo Jones Ghana’s most eligible bachelor
- This ass will not be raped by any uncle-Actress Em
- Adaeze G Okoro: Newly crowned Miss Prestigious Nig
- Queen Anita - Beauty Queen, Fitness Enthusiast, Po
- Idia Aisien Channels Kim Kardashian in Birthday Ph
- GREAT HONOUR! Hon. Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels, Rita
- Award-winning Actress and Producer Bikiya Graham-D
- Actress Rosaline Meurer Bags Indigenous Female Per