Crown Natures Nigeria Ltd Gives Nigerian Fashion Facelift
A new entrant has been welcomed into the highly competitive fashion industry in Nigeria. Crown Natures Nigeria Limited (CNNL), chaired by General GSK Emdin (Rtd), is set to take the fashion scene by storm with the introduction of its unique range of products.
At the unveiling event held on Friday, January 25, 2013 at the MUSON Centre, Lagos, Gen. Emdin disclosed that the company currently stands at a 1.2million production capacity yearly with the interjection of the cotton, textile and garment fund from the Bank of Industry (BOI).
He further said that there is still a huge shortfall if compared with the market research of 50million units of caps and hats being illegally imported into the country yearly.
Crown Natures seeks to attain 25% of the market which will lead to further economic gain of additional and multiple job creation, emergence of raw material industries and general wealth creation.
CNNL, as we gathered, is to further promote and showcase the rich African culture, while increasing the existing value chain of Cotton to garment/apparel as an accessory complimenting other fashionable accessories.
The fashion outfit has a wide range of headwears in its coffers, which are stylish and classy.
Click the link below to go to...
- Burna Boy, Ebuka Obi-uchendu, Dr Caise, Dj Lambo,
- Don Charles Mmaduka bags endorsement deals, reache
- Photos: Patoranking closes out 2021 with show-stop
- Gambian Actress Princess Shyngle Dishes Out Marria
- American-based Nigerian music executive, Akeju cal
- Photos: Burna Boy Shuts Down Lagos at Live Experie
- The Miss Universe Ghana 2022 Preliminary Fashion S
- Misters of Nigeria Pageant acquires new internatio
- Abuja Socialite Celebrates Sons, mother in grand s
- 7figure Music Unveils New Artiste Ejim