Nana Kwame Bediako steps out with Mary J Blige at BAFTA 2019
When it comes to brand loyalty, Nana Kwame Bediako is hard to beat! It was no surprise that on Sunday, February 10, 2019, the Ghanaian business tycoon and serial entrepreneur stepped out with popular American artiste Mary j Blige at the just concluded British Academy Film Awards 2019 (BAFTAs) rocking a 3 piece custom made burgundy outfit by his favourite Nigerian designer, Ugo Monye
The stunning ensemble from Ugo Monye’s Prince of African collection, a collection which was made specifically for Bediako features diamonds, black Swarovski and crocodile skin details.
Nana Kwame Bediako who is the founder and CEO of the Kwarleyz Group, capturing brands such as New Africa Construction, Belfast City & Property Management, Wonda World Estates, Petronia City Development and the New Africa Philanthropic Foundation, while concurrently serving as Co-Principal of the recently-launched Capital Nine Zero (CNZ) has also rocked several of Ugo Monye’s pieces to events across the globe.
- Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautifu
- Becca hosts top female artistes in Nigeria
- Ghana Based Nigerian, Hon. Victor Ngumah Celebrate
- Snippets of the first ever OAPs night out party in
- Teni Performs As International Beauty Queen Christ
- Erica Nlewedim Set To Take The Industry, Fresh Fro
- Mercy Johnson-Okojie bags multi-million naira endo
- DanielEtim-Effiong, Akah Nnani, Belinda Effah, Kay