Nana Kwame Bediako steps out with Mary J Blige at BAFTA 2019
When it comes to brand loyalty, Nana Kwame Bediako is hard to beat! It was no surprise that on Sunday, February 10, 2019, the Ghanaian business tycoon and serial entrepreneur stepped out with popular American artiste Mary j Blige at the just concluded British Academy Film Awards 2019 (BAFTAs) rocking a 3 piece custom made burgundy outfit by his favourite Nigerian designer, Ugo Monye
The stunning ensemble from Ugo Monye’s Prince of African collection, a collection which was made specifically for Bediako features diamonds, black Swarovski and crocodile skin details.
Nana Kwame Bediako who is the founder and CEO of the Kwarleyz Group, capturing brands such as New Africa Construction, Belfast City & Property Management, Wonda World Estates, Petronia City Development and the New Africa Philanthropic Foundation, while concurrently serving as Co-Principal of the recently-launched Capital Nine Zero (CNZ) has also rocked several of Ugo Monye’s pieces to events across the globe.
- Nollywood Grants Nigerians An Election Wish
- South East Heroes Awards is Set To Honour Heroes F
- West African Artists need more International oppor
- BasketMouth, Folu Storms and Other Media Experts S
- Laugh, Love, And Learn With She Is:the Movie
- Omoni Oboli's WINGS OF DOVE Got the Audience Stand
- Esther Ogechi Gabriel shares new adorable photos
- Davido Voted 2018 Most Influential Young Nigerian