My Mother Nicknamed Me 'Voice to Nations'…Banky W
Singer, Banky W, is ready to take the bull by the horn and as such, he has since indicated his interest in politics and he is ready to make a change if elected to office.
The singer is seriously poised to making a great impact and using the opportunity to push the youths into coming into political offices to make that desired change they have always craved for.
Sharing his thoughts about his person, the singer said, “No matter how I try to hide, God plucks me out and puts me in very shocking situations. Not fighting it anymore. Just gonna walk in his will. Obviously, he knows better than I do. He's making sure I walk in purpose and that this light isn't dimmed. Not running anymore. Let's go. My mother has nicknames for my brother, my sister and for myself. Mine is 'Voice to Nations'. Heard it all my life.”
- Glam Africa Magazine Release Juliet Ibrahims Shoot
- Bon Déjeuner! Radio Lists 'Number One' By Yemi Ala
- Mother Theresa Alms Giving Foundation Lunches in S
- Nigerian Students Fashion and Design Week Announce
- Sony Music West Africa Welcomes Oluwaseun Lloyd Al
- Yemi Osinbajo’s GEEP Programme Awarded in Malabo,
- Mercy Johnson to launch new ‘Kitchen Talk Show’
- Peter Black joins the wave of men’s wear designers