My Mother Nicknamed Me 'Voice to Nations'…Banky W
Singer, Banky W, is ready to take the bull by the horn and as such, he has since indicated his interest in politics and he is ready to make a change if elected to office.
The singer is seriously poised to making a great impact and using the opportunity to push the youths into coming into political offices to make that desired change they have always craved for.
Sharing his thoughts about his person, the singer said, “No matter how I try to hide, God plucks me out and puts me in very shocking situations. Not fighting it anymore. Just gonna walk in his will. Obviously, he knows better than I do. He's making sure I walk in purpose and that this light isn't dimmed. Not running anymore. Let's go. My mother has nicknames for my brother, my sister and for myself. Mine is 'Voice to Nations'. Heard it all my life.”
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu