Queen Vera Nweke Storm Anambra School as she Sues For Violence Free Nigeria
One of South East famous Beauty Queen and Current Queen if South East Nigeria, Miss Vera Nweke has commenced in a big way the Celebration of the International day on Elimination Of of Violence against women project with a visit to St John of God Secondary School in Awka Anambra State few days ago.
This also follows with special teaching and enlightenment of the pupils on how to prevent violence, as well as waging war against Violence. The exercise which was aimed at reaching out to over 1500 Student in the state witnessed massive turnout.
The self styled Entrepreneur and Event Planner storm the School to distribute over 400 School Book and over 1000 Booklet on Cancer Prevention.
The students were all excited to see the Queen in their school as it marked the first time a beauty queen will carry out a project in the school. She also advised them to look far beyond their limitations as they can always achieve anything they ever want in life through perseverance and interrupted hard work.
- Elites Fans Celebrate As Erica Nlewedim Bags Doubl
- Funmi Iyanda Discusses The Police's Reaction To Ra
- Star Radler Relaunches with a Refreshed New Look A
- LOOKBOOK: The Timeless Collection By Lucky Enemuo
- Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
- HERTUNBA debuts The ACTION LADY Collection
- Stunning photos of Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's
- ACTRESS AND MODEL, LINDA OSIFO SPEAKS ON HER APPE
- Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Mu
- Signore Fusion Season 2 by Vanskere