Nigeriafilms.com Picks Actor Jibola Debo as Best Dressed Male On Red Carpet
Veteran Nollywood Actor Jibola Debo, who happens to be a writer and director, hails from Owo, in Ondo state. He has won several awards to his credit since joining the movie industry in 2003. A holder of a Master degree in Mass Media from the Columbia State University, United States, he is also a holder of a first degree in Fine Arts and majored in graphics.
He started acting in Nollywood movies in 2006, and he is a previous winner of the Zuma Award for Best Actor of the Year. Some of his movies are Stolen Will, Missing Link, The Lamb, and Blue Blood.
Today, despite his ups and downs in life, Jibola Debo, has been able to grace every occasion with that ought most dexterity of a true legend in the entertainment scene. It has been observe that Debo, does not joke with his White colour cloths, because they are always on point and sooths every occasions especially Red carpets.
Recently at an event held at Victoria Island, Lagos, Debo, was spotted with his nicely designed White attire which caught everyone fancy at the event.
Is it possible that we have some of our celebrity dress in such presentable manner?
Click the link below to go to...
- Elites Fans Celebrate As Erica Nlewedim Bags Doubl
- Funmi Iyanda Discusses The Police's Reaction To Ra
- Star Radler Relaunches with a Refreshed New Look A
- LOOKBOOK: The Timeless Collection By Lucky Enemuo
- Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
- HERTUNBA debuts The ACTION LADY Collection
- Stunning photos of Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's
- ACTRESS AND MODEL, LINDA OSIFO SPEAKS ON HER APPE
- Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Mu
- Signore Fusion Season 2 by Vanskere