Uche Jombo Gives 'Big Friday Show' Dress To Fan
Superstar Nollywood actress, Uche Jombo has given out the piece of dress she worn on June 29, 2012 on Basketmouth hosted MTV Base 'Big Friday Show (BFS) to one of her fans, Buiti Christian.
Hours after the show, Buiti, an Abuja based twitter fan of Uche, requested from Uche on twitter the dress she worn on the show. The request was then granted by the actress who promised to get the dress across to her.
Buiti tweeted, "I love the maxi gown you wore on the BFS. Can I come have it?" Uche then replied, "what is your size?" "I am a size eight" was the response of an already excited Buiti.
Days after, Buiti got the size six dress of Uche Jombo in Abuja. She has already taken delivery of the gown and has taken a photo-shot of it.
Check it out here.
Click the link below to go to...
- Nollywood Star, Usman Suleman, Is Optimistic About
- Yomi Casual drops Odogwu Collection featuring Kana
- Nollywood actor Benjamin Joseph, US-based gospel a
- Nigerian French-canadian Star, Tome Bags Prestigio
- Sex for money: Actress, Hustle magazine cover girl
- Patches & Blings: Jurio Luti’s 2021 Black Tie Coll
- We're determined to support African artists reach
- Peruzzi, Arya Starr, Bovi, Sydney Talker, Mc Livel
- Nigerian Youth Aregbe Idris Picks Up The Baton To
- I’m nothing like Funbi on Unmarried - Enado Odigi