Kumawood Actor, Nurudeen Abass, Stabbed to Death
Ghanaian popular Kumawood actor, Nurudeen Abass popularly known among his colleagues as Blinkz has been stabbed to death.
The actor was stabbed to death around 10:30am on Wednesday November 7, 2018 at Akurem, a surburb in Kumasi.
Blinkz, who worked with the Acheamfour Terminal for a transport company met his death when he visited his master’s house.
The body has since been deposited at the Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital for preservation and autopsy.
Narrating the unfortunate incidence to the press, Manhyia Divisional Commander, ACP Kwaku Buah explained saying; “This morning around 10:30am, a young man who is popularly known and called in Kumasi by the name Blinkz, an actor with Kumawood and a worker at Acheamfour Terminal visited his master’s house at Akurem where he met the master’s wife and brother exchange words. He found it worrying and tried to intervene however, the brother to his master’s wife took offence with his intervention which eventually turned into a fight.
“The master’s brother and another guy present then attacked Blinkz with knives and in the action stabbed him. One stabbed him in the ribs and the other sliced him in the back, he fell and collapsed. He was immediately rushed to the Manhyia Hospital where he was pronounced dead minutes later.”
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu