Come Home and Stop Criticizing Nigeria………..Producer, Roseline Sanni-Ajose
Nigerian UK based movie producer, Roseline Sanni-Ajose, has challenged foreign based Nigerians to come and invest in the growth of the country rather than pointing at the faults without solutions.
Roseline stated that Nigerians abroad complain about the poor state of infrastructure in Nigeria but never bothered to come back to the country to salvage the situation.
She advised her foreign based Nigerians to stop criticising the government, Nigeria and stop projecting negative image about our country.
The producer also revealed that she was beginning to lose touch with her language and culture and as such she decided to retrace her steps by coming back home and helping “the lost sheep'' through her movie, to return home.
Meanwhile, on her return to the country, Roaseline premiered her movie titled “Labo” (Life is a journey) in Abuja, which happens to be the first cultural cinema to premiere in Nigeria.
The movie dwells on the interplay of transitional cultural values through the trajectory of the Caribbean, Nigeria and English customs across the globe.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu