Nollywood actress, Oyinkansola Elebuibon Welcomes Baby Boy
The nine months journey is not always an easy ride for women considering the various experience they go through before they push their little cutie into the world which is why men should always respect women no matter how bad their mouth can be lol
Well, it is jubilation galour in the home of Nollywood actress, Oyinkansola Elebuibon, as she and hubby just welcomed their Prince charming.
The actress and baby are doing fine and she could not hide how happy she is being a mother and recalling the journey how it has been.
Sharing the good news, she wrote, “I am a mother. The journey of 9 months ended beautifully with a bouncing baby boy. I am beyond bless. Best birthday gift ever.”
- Glam Africa Magazine Release Juliet Ibrahims Shoot
- Bon Déjeuner! Radio Lists 'Number One' By Yemi Ala
- Mother Theresa Alms Giving Foundation Lunches in S
- Nigerian Students Fashion and Design Week Announce
- Sony Music West Africa Welcomes Oluwaseun Lloyd Al
- Yemi Osinbajo’s GEEP Programme Awarded in Malabo,
- Mercy Johnson to launch new ‘Kitchen Talk Show’
- Peter Black joins the wave of men’s wear designers