Nollywood actress, Oyinkansola Elebuibon Welcomes Baby Boy
The nine months journey is not always an easy ride for women considering the various experience they go through before they push their little cutie into the world which is why men should always respect women no matter how bad their mouth can be lol
Well, it is jubilation galour in the home of Nollywood actress, Oyinkansola Elebuibon, as she and hubby just welcomed their Prince charming.
The actress and baby are doing fine and she could not hide how happy she is being a mother and recalling the journey how it has been.
Sharing the good news, she wrote, “I am a mother. The journey of 9 months ended beautifully with a bouncing baby boy. I am beyond bless. Best birthday gift ever.”
- Singer, Timaya Gifts King Perryy Brand New Whip
- Actress, Nkechi Sunday Show’s off her Cleavage Aft
- Actress, Mercy Aigbe Slays in Turtle Neck Short Go
- Nollywood actor, Bolanle Ninalowo Shares first Pho
- Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi Supports his Ne
- Actress, Gifty Powers Claims Singer, Mr 2Kay is no
- Yoruba actress, Kemi Korede gets Car Gift from God
- Actress, Anita Joseph Flaunts Curves, Rocks short