Comedian, Friday Awade Welcomes Another Baby with Wife
Popular Cross River state base On-air-Personality and comedian, Friday Awade, is a proud father of two boys as he and his pretty wife, Joy have just welcomed their second child.
The journey has not been an easy one but the comedian’s wife is grateful to God for a safe delivery and making her soldiers two and counting.
Friday and the wife have grown to be so fond of each other and they have been able to use their union to teach other young couples that marriage is truly sweet when you go for the woman that supports every legitimate moves made.
- Nigerian Singer, Kcee in Beards Competition with B
- Actress, Khadijah Ayoade Bags Master’s Degree from
- Actress, Tonto Dikeh in New Relationship, Reveals
- TV Host, Uti Nwachukwu goes on Vacation with Toke
- Be careful of the Butt Surgeries you do…Actress, G
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo shows of his Large Far
- I Dated My Hubby Secretly...Actress, Linda Ejiofor
- Singer, Duncan Mighty Surprises Widow with Toyota