Comedian, Friday Awade Welcomes Another Baby with Wife
Popular Cross River state base On-air-Personality and comedian, Friday Awade, is a proud father of two boys as he and his pretty wife, Joy have just welcomed their second child.
The journey has not been an easy one but the comedian’s wife is grateful to God for a safe delivery and making her soldiers two and counting.
Friday and the wife have grown to be so fond of each other and they have been able to use their union to teach other young couples that marriage is truly sweet when you go for the woman that supports every legitimate moves made.
- Nollywood Actress, Patience Ozokwo Turns a Year Older
- Checkout Curvy Photos of Ghanaian Actress, Ella Mensah
- Actress, Ronnie Dikko Joins UVcare Edwin in Albinism Awareness Campaign (photos)
- Nollywood Actress, Temitope Aruga Gifts Self Acura MDX
- Nollywood Actress, Yewande Adekoya Celebrates 5th Year Wedding Anniversary
- Actress, Abimbola Ogunnowo Finds True love in the Arms of Okiki Afolayan
- Actress, Beverly Osu in Trouble over Catholic Outfit
- I'm Really a Shy Person…Nollywood Actress, Daniella Okeke