Actress, Victoria Kolawole gets Engaged in Dubai by Lover
Popular Yoruba actress, Victoria Kolawole, is officially of the singles market as she recently got engaged to her lover in Dubai.
The actress and her lover are currently having a nice time in Dubai, where they had gone for vacation but the actress never knew that there was more to it.
While they were having fun, her man popped up the ever important question, “Will you marry me,” and the actress wasted no time in saying “Yes.”
True love is hard to find these days where slay queens are everywhere but to the glory of God, she has been able to see the real love in her man and she is holding him tightly to herself and ensuring that she does all the needful to keep him.
- Glam Africa Magazine Release Juliet Ibrahims Shoot
- Bon Déjeuner! Radio Lists 'Number One' By Yemi Ala
- Mother Theresa Alms Giving Foundation Lunches in S
- Nigerian Students Fashion and Design Week Announce
- Sony Music West Africa Welcomes Oluwaseun Lloyd Al
- Yemi Osinbajo’s GEEP Programme Awarded in Malabo,
- Mercy Johnson to launch new ‘Kitchen Talk Show’
- Peter Black joins the wave of men’s wear designers