Actress, Victoria Kolawole gets Engaged in Dubai by Lover
Popular Yoruba actress, Victoria Kolawole, is officially of the singles market as she recently got engaged to her lover in Dubai.
The actress and her lover are currently having a nice time in Dubai, where they had gone for vacation but the actress never knew that there was more to it.
While they were having fun, her man popped up the ever important question, “Will you marry me,” and the actress wasted no time in saying “Yes.”
True love is hard to find these days where slay queens are everywhere but to the glory of God, she has been able to see the real love in her man and she is holding him tightly to herself and ensuring that she does all the needful to keep him.
- Ghanaian actor, John Dumelo Already Making Money from Cucumber Farm
- Actress, Nazareth Jesse Turns a Year Older, set to Celebrate with the Orphans
- Actress, Eucharia Anunobi Celebrates Son one Year Remembrance (photos)
- After Struggling for 10years, Actor, Debo Adedayo Graduates with Upper Credit
- Upcoming Actresses do not Need to Gate Crash to Fame…Actor, Jide Kosoko
- Nollywood Diva, Tonto Dikeh Others Set For Abuja All White Pool Party
- Nollywood Actress, Annes Anaekwe Gifts Self Lexus Jeep
- Comedian, Friday Awade Welcomes Another Baby with Wife