Actress, Eucharia Anunobi Celebrates Son one Year Remembrance (photos)
This week was kind of weak for veteran Nollywood actress, Eucharia Anunobi, as she celebrated one year remembrance of her only son, who passed away due to ill health.
There is no mother even I blessed with so many children that will be happy for loosing just one yet God has been the actress comforter as she continues to remember how happy they were together having to rush home knowing that someone is expecting her early.
Even though it has been hard for her, it still did not break her as she took out time to remember her son, Desmond, and also shared Souvenirs for the guest that came out to comfort her.
Hmm, mother will always be mothers and no matter what, they never turn their back on their wards even when they turn adult because that nine months journey is not an easy ride. May God continue to comfort her.
- The Effects of COVID-19 on Industry: On LINE. Inte
- NAOMI CAMPBELL: EMBRACING 50
- Ebuka Obi-Uchendu is the people’s counsel on Judgi
- Nigerian Afropop Songstress MERCI-LISA Unveils New
- AFRICA DAY 2020: Mass Support from Music Stars as
- Yemi Alade and Taiye Aliyu are very good strategis
- Nigeria Top Model & Humanitarian, Joy Ogiator Mark
- How Nollywood’s Regina Askia Escaped September 200