I Was Broke, Almost Sold my Lands…Comedian Seyi Law Testifies
Comedian, Seyi Law, is really a product of testimony and what more can he say but to thank God for always using him to prove to many that he is indeed God.
The comedian took out time to share a brief of the secret challenges he has been going through but to the grace of God, he never gave up as God visited him when he never expected it.
In his words, “God is my rock and my refuge whom shall I fear. Our testimony is huge and no man can share in the glory of what God did, is doing and is going to do. Tears of Joy filled my eyes and my mouth is in awe of God's faithfulness. All the people and brand that I have worked for seem to have abandoned me this year. I travelled out of Nigeria for my shows, had a great show but lost a lot of money.
“My heart raced, my home was shaky, but I kept faith. I contemplated stopping my shows and selling some of our lands, but you know God reminded me of the word He gave me in November, 2017. In May, just about a month to buying this house, I had just N63k in my account, having invested in my shows and by my 35th Birthday on the 22nd June, 2018, God did what only him could have done.
If your heart is in a troubled place, there is a God who is Jehovah Shalom. He knows and if you can trust him, he will do exceedingly and abundantly more than you can ever imagine. Your help is in God and not man, for Him alone can and will speak to the hearts of the men that he has chosen for you. Trust in Him alone. Praise God for me.”
- DJ Cuppy releases Abena Ft. Kwesi Arthur, Shaydee
- Stunning pre wedding shoot of ex Nigerian beauty Q
- Heineken's Lush Lagos Party Wraps Up UEFA Champion
- Tiwa Savage, 2baba and others Join Football Legend
- Burna Boy Announces Title And Release Date For New
- 7 super stylish ex-BBNaija housemates
- Victory Emeje and Charity ifeoma onu crowned King
- Femi Kuti, Alexandre Deniot Midem Ceo Call For Enh