Abstinence is Key to getting True Love…Actress, Juliet Ibrahim
These days where s3x has taken over everything relating to human activities, one is left with no choice but to be careful when making the choice of falling in love.
Ghanaian Nollywood actress, Juliet Ibrahim, has warned her fans that abstinence is key as it will be able for them to identify what they truly want.
She stress that love is key in everything which is what people should look out for rather than get carried away by sweet words.
According to her, “Abstinence first. If you don’t do anything, you can’t get anything. Love Gotta be King status.”
- Show dem camp’s Tec declares himself Soliat’s Love
- FON Queen, Joy Nguma puts curvy backside on displa
- The Keik Foundation Visits Child Kidney Patient, F
- ChinneyLove Eze Hosts Celebrities to Pre-Release P
- Beauty Queen Testimony Williams Releases Photos, V
- Karen Obiwulu: The young sensational female Influe
- Former MBGN Queen Emmanuella Yaboh Rock Agbada for
- Miss-k, Crowned "100 Most Inspirational Women In T