Pastor Ashimolowo's Son, Tomi Marries in Grand Style (Pictures)
Recently, son of Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo of the Kingsway International Christian Centre (KICC), Tomi Michael, got married to his sweetheart, Jeneba Kamara. The event held at the Prayer City in Kent, London.
The event was attended by General overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, Dele Momodu, Sheti Law and other important dignitaries.
Pastor Ashimolowo is the Senior Pastor of KICC in London, whose Winning Ways programme is aired daily on Premier Radio (London) and Spirit FM (Amsterdam) and on television stations in Nigeria, Ghana, Zimbabwe, TV Africa, the Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN), Europe on The God Channel and Inspirational Network.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Elites Fans Celebrate As Erica Nlewedim Bags Doubl
- Funmi Iyanda Discusses The Police's Reaction To Ra
- Star Radler Relaunches with a Refreshed New Look A
- LOOKBOOK: The Timeless Collection By Lucky Enemuo
- Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
- HERTUNBA debuts The ACTION LADY Collection
- Stunning photos of Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's
- ACTRESS AND MODEL, LINDA OSIFO SPEAKS ON HER APPE
- Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Mu
- Signore Fusion Season 2 by Vanskere