Abuja Agog For Omotola At 20 (Pictures)
Residents of Abuja were excited when superstar actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde stormed the city for the celebration of her 20 years in the movie industry in Nigeria.
Omotola has remained one of the most respected practitioners in Nollywood since she journeyed into the industry.
The actress fondly called 'Omosexy', was listed in the World 100 Most Influential Persons in 2013 alongside President of the United States, Barack Obama, Hollywood super-director, Steven Spielberg and others.
In 2014, Omotola was named in the 100 list of Yahoo's The Highest Grossing Movie Stars You Have Probably Never Heard Of.
During her 3-day 'Omosexy @ 20' tour in Abuja, she visited Rhythm 94.7 FM for an interview with Maltida on Da'vibe.
Dressed in black jacket over a silk blouse and her own Red Omosexy by Ada Pallazo pants, Omotola was driven in a black limousine SUV to kick off and was welcomed by several fans of hers, who had waited for her at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport in Abuja.
Stellmaris School in Abuja promised to sponsor the education of three underprivileged students to the university level as part of the celebrations in her 'IGatValue' initiative.
Omotola is a philanthropist that has received commendations from the Amnesty International for speaking against injustice done to humanity.
- Raunchy, Sassy, Daring - Nigerian Rapper, Nappy Gi
- Miss Vivian Okpala crowned The New Face Of Nigeria
- Jessy emerges winner of ‘Help the Hard Worker’ Awa
- Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight
- Nigeria Entrepreneur and Philanthropist Chief Ndui
- Pastor Dickson Of Wealthy Nations Ministry Weds Mi
- Nigeria- International Beauty, Entrepreneur and Su
- Bold. Beautiful. Daring. It's Shaffy Bello in All
- First Of It's Kind Nigeria Made "TAT Fragrance" La
- 24 Years UNN Undergraduate Chioma Patyline Emerges