Upcoming Actor are Suffering from the Bad Attitude of Some Actors… Actor, Kolade Oyewande
Yoruba actor, Kolade Oyewande, has joined some of his colleagues to criticize the way some of his colleagues tends to bring shame to the industry through social media.
The actor pointed out that they as upcoming actors have lots of people they look up to in the industry and when they continue to wash their dirty linen in public then it becomes a problem.
Expressing his mind, he wrote, “I swear some senior colleague attitude and display on social media is affecting we the upcoming, if our forefather acted same way, there might be nothing like Nollywood but they paved way for you all by showing good examples, try to pave way for others we the upcoming ,through good behaviours so we too can pave way for others coming ,please on behalf of all the upcoming actors n producers ,I beg you all senior colleague show some love to each other let us learn good lessons from you all and to all upcoming actors and producers, please stay humble to all senior colleague in respective of who you are and what you have.”
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria Stuns In Afr
- Clavon Leonard's Latest Extravagant Collection Is
- Made in Africa: Ugandan singer Kenzo launches Albu
- Miss Globe Queen international 2020 Christiana Olu
- I’ve been depressed, rejected because of my crosse
- TAKUM release Visuals for Street Banger 'Skin Pain
- Nigeria Actress Sotayo Sobola Receives Gpaei Actre
- US based Cameroonian actress Olive Eko set to debu
- Tagwaye Brothers Celebrating Their Twin Identity A
- Ijeoma Osigwe wins Face of Universe Nigeria 2021