Fans are Already begging me for Money…Actor, Abimbola Kazeem (so mo age mi)
Popular comic actor cum musician, Abimbola Kazeem better known as BabaOja, is seriously enjoying the buzz that has been trailing his career in the past few days all thanks to slang ‘so mo age mi’ (do you know my age).
The actor never saw it coming as he only made a video just to entertain his fans but instead it threw him to limelight.
Well, there are lots that come with being a celebrity or famous and that is already playing out as fans have begun asking him for money.
He is never a stingy fellow but things are yet to fall in places for him as he has promised to help those he can when the money starts coming in.
“Fans already asking me to give them money!!! Its God almighty anyways but there is no money on ground yet! As soon as the money comes I will surely give back to the society and lift people up! All I need is your prayers and I promise I won't disappoint you! Stay glued to my page and you will get more information!!! Make I sharply barb my hair for lambe junction! Where is my bike man????? Come pick me for house! I love you all,” he promised
- I’m not Using Taju for Business… Actress, Funmi Awelewa Blasts Critics
- Legendary Singer, Moses Ochie Dies of kidney Ailment
- Ghanaian actor, Frederick Nuamah Expecting a Baby Soon
- See how Actor, Chuks Omalicha Rocked his lover from Behind
- Actress, Tonto Dikeh’s Ex Rain’s Prayer for his Son on Father’s Day
- Actress, Chika Ike now in Kenya on another Vacation
- Actor, Chuks Omalicha Begins Honey Moon after Carnival Wedding
- Yoruba Actor, Itele Celebrates End of Ramadan with New Toyota Camry