Comedian, Akpororo Welcomes Twins with Wife in US Hospital
Comedian, Jephthah Bowoto better known as Akpororo, is now a proud father of three as his wife has just welcomed a set of twins after they had their first child about two years ago.
The comedian has really struggled as a young man that he was able to utilise the money realised from comedy to complete his personal multi-million naira mansion on the Island.
While playing the role of a father to his one kid, his pretty wife, Josephine, has just given him new set of babies which they welcomed in a hospital in the United States.
Since the couple got married in 2015, they have been able to build their home together without any form of interference.
- Men who beat Women are Cowards…Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo
- Actor, Leo Mezie Still Alive, Strong not Dead as Widely Rumoured
- Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reveals Real Age Ahead of Governorship Election
- Actress, Omotunde Ogundimu Admits tough time Caring for her Children After Hubby’s Death
- Actress, Dayo Amusa Stuns as She Turns a Year Older (photos)
- Ghanaian Singer, Sarkodie Weds Long-time Lover, Tracy in Ghana
- Nollywood Actress, Paschaline Alex Okoli Bereaved, Losses Grandfather
- Live your life in private so you can Endure your Losses Secretly…Actress, Princess Shyngle