Comedian, Julius Agwu Meets with Tallest Man at Brilla FM
Comedian, Julius Agwu, is cooking up some things silently and currently awaiting to unleash them as soon as it is ready but for now, he is busy going around making strong contacts.
The comedian was recently at Sport Radio, Brilla Fm, and rather than get carried away by things in the office, he was fascinated by the height of one man presumed to be the tallest man in Nigeria.
Julius had to ask if he is sure that he is the tallest in Nigeria or there are other people taller than him.
- Comedian, Akpororo in US, Steps out with Twins
- Actress, Shan George Goofs Around with Mother to Celebrate Birthday
- Nollywood Director, Reginald Jamike Ebere Slumps at Movie Location
- God will Judge Actors Who don’t Promote our works but Support BBN… Ernest Obi
- Nigerian Youths are not lazy…Actor, Yul Edochie replies PMB
- Lagos set to host the Biggest Fashion Show for Kids in Nigeria #ACFR2018
- King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal is back into the country after his medical sojourn in Canada.
- Actor, Kolade Oyewande Release Pre-Wedding Photos