Senator Ben Bruce Comes for Imeh Bishop
Recently, popular Nollywood comedian, Imeh Bishop better known as Oko Lagos, had to talk to Nigerians on behalf of President Muhammadu Buhari's constant travels as he stated that it was for the benefit of the country.
The comic actor urged Nigerians to stop blaming the President for traveling around especially to China as he has gone there to learn some tricks on how to fight corruption.
In his words, “Stop blaming the president for traveling to China. He is going there to learn Kung Fu in the Shaolin Temple so that he can come back and fight corruption. When the President comes back, corruption will fear. My name is Okon moray-sruess and I just want to make common sense.”
Though he stylish made a mockery of Senator Ben Bruce 'Common Sense' slogan, but he never mentioned his name in the short video he shared.
Senator Ben Bruce has however come out to call on the comedian not to use his 'common sense' mantra.
In his word, “Please help me tell comedian Imeh Bishop Umoh (AKA, Okon) not to steal my Commonsense mantra!”
- Open Letter To My Fans, Followers, Political Allie
- Keep up your faith - Khaid encourages new upcoming
- Abortion Rights: Celebrities, Others React Over Le
- CandyBleakz Arrives With Exciting Debut "FIRE" EP
- Charly Boy Speaks Tough, Says A Revolution Is Immi
- Elections 2023: Tonto Dikeh emerges governorship r
- Bbnaija Housemate, Maria Flaunts, Celebrates Boyfr
- Stop Voting Looters -- Peter Okoye Advises
- Watch The Sultry Music Video For Gyakie’s Latest S
- Frodd Survives Autocrash, Stella Damascus Calls Fo