I Take Permission from my Hubby Before Doing Things…Actress, Judith Audu
Nollywood actress, Judith Audu, might be doing well in the industry but not many understand the things she puts in place to ensure that she achieves these success stories.
She sure has her home front to protect and she has not failed in that aspect as she ensures she carries her hubby along in whatever she does.
She has so far proven that good communication and understanding is needed in a marriage and so far she has been able to achieve that through the grace of God.
In a recent chat with Trybe Tv, the actress explained that being a wife and actress is not easy but she has been able to strike a balance without allowing the two to suffer.
Judith disclosed that she ensures that she takes permission from her hubby before embarking on any journey as he has the final say in whatever she does.
According to her, “I try to find a balance between my home and my work and I don’t allow anyone suffer. If I have to do a job that will take me far from home, I ask my hubby if I should or not so there is this communication between us so I don’t go out there and start acting that I am the boss.”
- Actor, Mustapha Ololade Celebrates 1year Wedding Anniversary
- I Spent my Dry Cleaning Money on Nollywood…Producer, Ikenna Best
- Nollywood Actress, Shirley Igwe Proves that Men are Rushing her with Adoring Photos
- Actress, Toyin Abraham Looking so Charming in Latest Photos
- If a Man Makes you Cry More than Laugh, Walk out of the Union-Actress, Damilola Adegbite
- I Never Endured any Pain, I Just Discovered the Appendix and had the Surgery…Charity Asuquo
- Actress, Ella Mensah Replaces Damaged Jeep After Robbery Attack
- Nollywood Producer, Mimi Andani-Michaels celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary