Sunlight, Muyiwa Ademola present Iyo Aiye
The much-talked about Muyiwa Ademola movie, Iyo Aiye, was finally premiered in Lagos last Sunday and indeed, it was a mind-blowing event.
Ademola, in partnership with Sunlight 2-in-1 Detergent, brought together the cream of Nollywood and other high-profile personalities to the event.
The Brand Manager, Sunlight, Mrs. Nike George-Aiyudu, says, “Our involvement with Iyo Aiye can be described as in-movie brand activation because it goes beyond product placement, which has become the norm in the movie industry.
“In Iyo Aiye, Sunlight goes further to entrench its brand benefits in the minds of consumers by weaving the brand essence creatively into the story line of the movie.”
Many artistes, including Dude Tetsola and J Martins, added spice to the yellow carpet event.
- Nollywood Star, Usman Suleman, Is Optimistic About
- Yomi Casual drops Odogwu Collection featuring Kana
- Nollywood actor Benjamin Joseph, US-based gospel a
- Nigerian French-canadian Star, Tome Bags Prestigio
- Sex for money: Actress, Hustle magazine cover girl
- Patches & Blings: Jurio Luti’s 2021 Black Tie Coll
- We're determined to support African artists reach
- Peruzzi, Arya Starr, Bovi, Sydney Talker, Mc Livel
- Nigerian Youth Aregbe Idris Picks Up The Baton To
- I’m nothing like Funbi on Unmarried - Enado Odigi