Actress, Eucharia Anunobi Recounts Happy Times Shared with her Late Son
It’s been a while seen veteran Nollywood actress, Eucharia Anunobi came online to socialize with her fans and that is because she has been mourning her late son, Raymond Joshua Chimaobi Chimnonso Ekwu.
The actress, who has been weeping behind closed doors, shared her last moment with her son in the morgue as she recalls their happy times together.
“22nd August 2017 was the day God's precious child and son, the amazing blessing God blessed me with , that made me to be a mother , travelled out of this earth . 5th September 2017 was the day his fleshly remains was committed to mother earth. 5th December 2017 was the day it cumulated three months of my mourning him, for the purposes of observing rites of culture / tradition.
“Raymond Joshua Chimaobi Chimnonso Ekwu , your mummy is absolutely distraught without you still . Our home is so silent now without you. Every time I still peep into your room to see if you're there. When I drive back home, I long to see your smiling face radiating that joy of seeing me back. Cooking has lost it's joy, because you're not there to ask all those questions: mummy what are you cooking now? What's that? Why do you put that? Mummy please can I stir the contents of what you're cooking? Can I get a piece of meat? No more will I hear you say: mummy my sleep mode is not activated yet, when I say : Chimnonso go to sleep right now ! No one to ask me : mummy how come am getting pimples on my face and you don't have ? And I have to answer: Joshua , you're in your puberty years and becoming a young man ? Aaaaah my son , my baby , the most considerate child , my six feet four inches ( 6ft , 4 inches tall ) adorable giant , I miss you oooooooo .
“Be that as it may , I want to use this medium to wholeheartedly appreciate God , the eternal rock of ages , the all knowing emperor of the universe , the pillar of my life , for it all .
THE GREAT I AM THAT I AM , I THANK YOU , I BLESS YOU , I HONOUR YOU , I GLORIFY YOU LORD - 1 Thessalonians 5 : 18 .”
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Ajanigo Simeon Ends Her 30th Birthday with Tears of Joy
- I Fell in Love with my Husband Barely 12months of Dating…Actress, Naomi Emmanuel
- Bobrisky Gets Rewarded as he Settles Beef with Singer, MC Galaxy
- #Match4IDP- Kanu Nwankwo leads other African Legends to Kano
- Be careful of who you Eat and Hangout with…Singer, Runtown Warns
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo Exposes Friend Who is in Big Trouble
- Media General Introduces Ground breaking Drama Series ‘Sadia’
- Jesus was Probably Criticized More Than Anyone Else…Sexy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong