Singer, Paul Okoye Explains Why He Disgraced his Brother in Public
Singer, Paul Okoye of the defunct P-Square group, has come out to apologise to his fans for bringing his family problem to the public.
Paul made this plea in an interview with Beat FM after he was asked about the fight between himself and his brother, Peter Okoye.
He admitted of being wrong with his actions as he begged for forgiveness stating that everyone have problems in their homes but brought his out because he could not stand his brother during the heat period.
In his words, “My fans, take heart. As e dey break my heart, na so e dey break una heart. “I think I was very stupid, in that aspect. Something got into me. I couldn’t stand him. But what I did, I regretted it. Please forgive me for that and let me move on. Everybody has problems in their families, everyone has issues”
- The Most Amazing Man I Have Ever Met – Lady In D-B
- Nollywood Actress Louisa Nwobodo Reported Dead
- Fella Makafui Shows Off The Beautiful Room Of Her
- Copyright Issues: Jay Q Orders Nigeria’s Selebobo
- Cardi B Files For Divorce
- Adrienne Nicole Addresses Sextape Involving D Blac
- Nigeria Comedian MC Tagwaye Receives Honourary Doc
- National Peace Award Director, Dr. Suleiman Adejoh
- Chicago Kids Multicultural Show Holds In Style, Ac
- MBGA Pageant Manager, Queen Salina Releases Tempti